Prepare yourself for the Introweek 2022!
We want to make sure that any of you wouldn’t experience any troubles during Introweek, so let us show you, how to take part in all our amazing events, seminars, and parties, as you need to sign up, where registration is needed.
Registration for the events (where registration is needed) starts on the 18th of August at 10:00!
From the info desk, you will receive your wristband, which is needed to take part in all the activities during Introweek.All the students will be able to get their wristbands from the info desk either on Monday the 22nd or Tuesday the 23rd of August. You need to have the wristband on your hand at all times!
Every study group has its color – keep this in mind while checking which event you are going to join!
If you register at a certain time for seminars on Tuesday – you need to register at the same time on Wednesday!
To all the events that registration/buying a ticket is needed you can register yourself through fienta.com. All of the events are non-refundable. Although if you have bought a ticket to an event and you can not go, you may sell it to a fellow first-year student and let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
!The spots to some of the events are limited, so first come, first served!
NB! Not all of the events need registration/a ticket. You will find the information under each event.
The general layout of the Introweek:
SUNDAY 21.08 – MONDAY 22.08
(for Master’s students only)
Roosta Boot Camp 2021
Get more information: Roosta Boot Camp 2022
NB! The event lasts two days, so pack your overnight bag and get ready to take the best out of the two day Boot Camp at Roosta!
MONDAY – 22.08
In our Tallinn campus:
- Welcome to Estonia! – A mandatory Information session for all the international students (Finnish students, Non-EU+EU degree students, Erasmus+ students) will be held.
- For all of the international students, the day continues with a nice Old town tour which is a great opportunity to start exploring your new home-country.
- After the trip international students will have an opportunity to get to know more about Estonian history, cities and towns, the unexpectable Estonian weather, food, culture and traditions during the course: How to become Estonian.
- Opening ceremony for all of our new students. All of the students are expected to be present.
- All the Estonian students need to come to EBS on Monday and Tuesday to get their wristband for the whole week. Check the info desk open hours HERE.
TUESDAY – 23.08
- Tuesday will start with a series of seminars on the topic of “Motivation & Goal setting” to give you a lead start before starting your studies. You have a possibility to choose the most relevant time to attend. Pay attention that there is registration needed, and after you register at a certain time for seminars on Tuesday – you need to register at the same time on Wednesday!
- There are also mandatory information sessions. All of the groups have their own info session, please pay attention on the wristband colour. Check your time in advance, and be ready to receive the most important information about your studies at EBS.
Helsinki students – room 411.
International Business Administration students – room 321.
Entrepreneurship in the Digital Area students – room 320.
Entrepreneurship and Business Administration daytime studies – room 320.
Entrepreneurship and Business Administration session-based studies – room 413.
International students – room 321.
- In the evening, the most memorable event – Scavenger Hunt is waiting for you! The meeting point is behind EBS.
WEDNESDAY – 24.08
- Wednesday starts to continue the programme with seminars on the topic of “Shape your learning path”.
Be sure that you’ve registered in advance. And don’t forget that you need to attend seminar on the same time as on Tuesday!
- You will continue your day with open lectures on the topics: “Investing“, “Mental health“, “Marketing“. There is no registration needed, just come to the main hall.
- In the evening, after both of the previous events, there will be an awesome boat party for everyone who wants to have a great night – however, the places are limited so if you want to participate in an unique party, make sure to register to the event as soon as you can! Buy tickets HERE (the registration will be open on the 18th of August).
- Parallel to the boat party, you will have an opportunity to join to the Evening programme at the Gruuv Bar.
THURSDAY – 25.08
[MAKE SURE TO PICK OUT THE MOST INTERESTING EVENTS FOR YOU AND CHECK THE TIME FROM THE EVENT INFO PAGES]
- Laser Masters – during a game of laser tag, teams will battle it out to achieve set objectives and win a series of games. A session usually consists of five or six games and will last for around two hours.
- Closer to the art – don’t miss out on the opportunity to visit the place, where world-class photography and an open mindset meet. See different exhibitions like “Introspective”, “Your gaze belong to me” etc. and hear cool story’s behind these photos.
- Minigolf game – many business deals are closed on the golf course, so come and enjoy the game. Quaranteed positive emotions in unique environment with your fellow students.
- Night games– сome and participate in a mind developing and fun game!
FRIDAY – 26.08
- A free morning for you to sleep and being prepared for the amazing evening!
- EBStival – in the evening, we welcome all of the EBS students, alumni, staff and friends to Vaba Lava, where we will have a grand summer finale event Ebstival. There will be food, drinks, entertainment, good live music and more… So, come and join us! Be sure that you’ve already got your ticket HERE.